Re: Gtech meters - Jason

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 02:18:32 EST

Steve, I just replied too this. My comment on the Swift: with out actually
knowing your car, I'd say it'll always be too front heavy to be a super
handler. I picture you lifting a front inside wheel and loosing front
traction. Probably lots of torque steer too. You've probably already removed
all the non-esential weight. Now move the essential stuff to the rear
(battery, wiper fluid, etc.).

Jay W