Re: Battery Relocation

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 19:17:22 EST

Sorry, no pics. Haven't replaced my stolen camera yet.

Battery posts are facing the rear of the truck. With the shortest dimention of
the battery going upwards. It sits on the crossbeam I mentioned tied to the
drivers side frame rail.

What do you mean with "What sid you use to attach it tothe frame?"?

Ask more if needed.

Jay W