Re: ATTN Aaron (adakota4x4) was Tranny fluid change

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 03:12:44 EST

Jon,
  I bought my grille guard at a local 4x4 shop, but it's a Grizzly brand so
you should be able to buy it from JC Whitney. I bought the oval style (they
make an oval and round style). It cost around $169 or so. I have been very
pleased with it. However, don't expect to use it for a pulling point. It
is a modular guard (you assemble, not welded). That doesn't mean it's not
strong though. Just ask the guy that slammed his breaks on in front of me a
couple years ago.....did LOTS of damage to his vehicle, but the only damage
I had was a scratch on the grille guard. :)
  The wheels are the stock chrome wheels that were available for the dakota
in 95.....probably available for the dakota in 96 as well. As much as I
hate it, they are 15x6. I need to update my website. I recently bought new
tires and went BACK to a 235 75 15. The 31x10.5's just didn't wear well on
the narrow wheel. So if I were you, I wouldn't get these wheels. I'd get
some 15x8's in order to run a 31x10.5
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/