Re: LUND Roll pan question was: Here we go again! was: gen II body style

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 12:09:29 EST

Nope..these bolts are the actual bolts that hold on the plate. If those 2
circles are the bolts, the light is shining out of the bottoms of them and
lighting the plate. They are made specifically for licence plate
applications.A company called DEI makes them they are called Lite'n Boltz.
But, as I said early I havent put the pan on yet so I dont know how well
they work

O O
^ ^

-greg