dml: dakota ventshades question

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 16:28:25 EST

DML: does anyone know of a company that makes a truck ventshade that clips
up inside the window channel for reg cab dakotas 98-02? I've seen these on
several dakotas and was wondering if anyone has these installed on their
dakota, The vents I've seen are lexan construction not the stainless steel
type and are paintable to match the truck's paint finish, I believe the
company's name starts with a W, but my searches come up empty. Can anyone
help? Ron 2001 R/C Dakota 3.9 4wd