Re: Who has been fast in any type of vehicle?

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 08:44:35 EST

I had a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with the V-6 Supercharger.I kicked up
the boost with a underdrive pulley and the car would get up to 125-130 MPH
no problem really fast,befor i would get scared enough to shut her down.Some
guys in the GP club I belonged to at that time had theres up to 150 MPH ,
These cars had the heads up display so you never had to look down at the
guages , heads up display reads it on the windshield at eye level, pretty
cool item.