Re: Almost lost my nuts!

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 14:08:25 EST

For me the left front wheel gets the most lateral force (that's my most worn
tire). It's from 1.) being heavier in front, and 2.) right hand turns tend
to be taken harder than lefts.

So if you like me, they probably just worked loose. I snug up my wheels,
drive ~50miles, re-snug (sometimes they are loose), then check them at every
1K.

Jay W