RE: Who has been fast in any type of vehicle? (Grand Prix)

From: Robert Parrish (parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 09:24:46 EST

Subject: DML: Who has been fast in any type of vehicle?

My first car was a '69 Grand Prix . It had 140 on the speedometer. The car
belonged to my grandmother who sold it to my father who sold it to me. This
car was very fast with a 400 small block. At 90 it would hit passing gear
and the speedometer would jump to 110. 140 plus was very scarry as you
looked down to see the needle dancing on the bottom.Once dragged a 340
'Cuda.I had 4 people in the car and won. This car had to be one of the
fasted grocery getters of all time.
This car was also built like a tank. Somtimes I would pull it under the
wings on dads plane so I could wax the tops standing on the hood.

Robert Parrish
Richmond,Va.