Re: Non-dak computer question

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 23:02:07 EST

When I did my last reformat, I tried importing a saved address book, but for
some reason OE5 didn't recognize it (and yes it is a wab file) so I had to
start from scratch.

The address book is located under:

Windows ---> Application Data ---> Microsoft ---> Address Book

Hope this helps,

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport