Christmas fun-tacular

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 01:14:36 EST

or something....

hehe... I am getting all trigger happy with my christmas money and was
wondering what people woudl recommend for the following areas... I still
want to be somewhat convervative with cash, but I got cash to spend...

headers for a 97 dak sport 4x4 with a 3.9l v6
intake (one thats pretty attractive - so no pvc)
shocks (I know jack didly about this stuff)

I guess headers arent a real big deal, but if they change the sound for the
better, I am all for it...I guess if there is also a performance computer
for this year/model truck I might consider that too (so long as it does
anything for me)

oh yeah, its stick

Wes