RE: Scanner?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 22:05:22 EST

http://www.autotap.com/welcome.html

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Will Coughlin
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 5:13 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Scanner?

OK, I know we've beat this topic to death, but even with all my saved
messages and the archives- I still couldn't make a clear designation as to
which one of the PC-based OBD-II scanners is the choice of the DML. Thanks
to Mike Clark, I now have my laptop back and running correctly and would
like to use it for a scanner platform. It's a(don't laugh) 133mhz Toshiba
Sattelite notebook wich the hard drive has been wiped clean on and is
running Win98. Please give me suggestions as to which ones are better and
why, and where I might pick one up if you have that info,too. Thanks again,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip