Re: Dakota doorlock/AC problem?

From: Robert Schultz (robert_schultz@sympatico.killspammers.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 09:23:32 EST

Don't kow about the AC problem, but I've had my 2000 QC in twice for wiring
problems.

The symptoms were:

1. Power door lock switch would not work, remote would
2. Only driver door triggered interior lights. All other doors would leave
me in the dark.

Both times it was corroded wiring near the kick panel in the driver's
footwell.

Rob S.