re:Damn 1 wheel drive!

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 16:33:55 EST

Here in Ga where we can get more ice than snow, 2 wheel drive on ice can be
worse.
(in my opinion)
I got stuck in an icy North Ga parking lot and had to get a bit of help
from some bystanders
to keep from smacking the parked car next to me when both rear tires are
slipping.
Next time I will have some sand bags for weight and traction.
and Good luck.

Victor Williams /Ga where gas can be found for $0.78 in Lithia Springs,
west of Atlanta
95CC Sport,5.2L,5sp,3.55lsd,Jardine catback,Jacobs ign,208k miles and
kicking.