wheels for sale

From: Datstein@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 19:53:19 EST

I have a set of four Progressive 220 rims with Dunlop GT Qualifier tires
(275/60X15) for sale. I bought them as a set two years ago for about $800.
The tires only have about 5-10,000 miles left on them, but they are evenly
worn and have never been flat. The rims are in excellent condition...no curb
damage or gouges. There are minor scratches you can see if you're two feet
away. If I knew how to add pictures here, I would. If someone is willing to
give me $200 plus shipping, they're yours. The shipping will be about $100.
I live in the San Francisco area. Email me privately if interested. David