RE: RE: Voided Warranty? FINAL UPDATE

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 09:06:15 EST

All you have to do is call every Dodge Dealer nearest to you and see if they
will fix it. You don't have to get your Dodge worked on at the dealer you bought
your truck from. Keep doing this until you find a Dealer that will. Be sure to
hint that you have lifted your truck but know that it had nothing to do with it.
That way you know if the Dealer is a penny pincher or just wants to help out a
fellow Dodge owner with a Warranty!

Good Luck

Andy Levy <andylevy@yahoo.com> on 12/28/2001 07:11:00 AM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net