RE: ASE computer chips- att bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 09:30:56 EST

I'm a bit hesitant with them at the moment as they seem to have a
problem with removing the rev/speed limiter. SuperChips is working on a
complete reprogram for the 97-02 models (Yes...DODGE) and can alter the
Speed/Rev limiter, torque management, shift points, fuel, and timing
curves as well. BETA testing will start at the end of January.

- Bernd