Re: Check out my new Web Page!

From: B E-Farrer (befarrer@techdirectcomputers.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 12:08:12 EST

I sold it because it needed a new rear end (made a loud howl at speeds above
40Km/H), also each rear wheel moved in and out about 1/4" when jacked up,
and a new one was about $2100 CDN, or a rebuilt one for $800 CDN! Also, the
transmission shifted really hard into reverse and some gears and my dad
thought that the transmission was going bad. Also, it needed a new timing
chain because the timing was out and it could not be adjusted. And the
previous owner had tapped into the wiring harness and did not really know
what he was doing (when you lock the doors while standing on the ground, you
can feel electricity flow from the switch to my finger. Also when I bought
it had 194000KM on it (117000Mi) and it had 204000KM (123000Mi) on it.