Re: Radio for My 1999 Dakota Truck

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 15:59:09 EST

I just installed the Pioneer DEH-P77DH in our Ram and I love it. The 77DH's
features far surpass the 1.5 Din Alpine plus there's a non-fading subwoofer
output. The sound (comparable to Alpine's) is very customizable and it will
take you a couple days before you tweak it just so ;-) I could go on and on
about this head unit, but suffice it to say that I love it and am thinking
about getting one for my Dak.

Also, if you want to save $50, go to www.sounddomain.com They have the P77DH
for $249. I buy from them all the time and they're great to buy from in
every regard. If you have a Circuit City near by, pick up a wiring harness.
If not, Sound Domain might have one, but Crutchfield definitely will have
one.

What are you planning on running for speakers? The Pioneer with its 22w RMS
might be a little too much for the stockers.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport