Re[2]: Fog Lights

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 10:33:27 EST

I found 893's at a local Autozone (MA). Replacement is as easy as twist, pull
snap, snap if these are the OEM fogs.
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: Fog Lights
Author: <dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET>
Date: 12/29/2001 11:42 PM

At 11:31 PM 12/29/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey guys one of my fog lights burned out tonight and I was wondering how
>much it was going to cost to replace. I know a few people on the list have
>recently replaced theirs. Someone mentioned they had bought the fog light
>kit but I don't remember who it was or how much. Can I just buy the one
>lamp or is the kit the only thing available? Also if anyone has a part
>number that would help also. Thanks in advance. -Matt Grose

If your fogs are oem, then all that is needed to be replaced is
the bulb ... Philips #893. There are also aftermarket high output
ones as well. I haven't been able to find anyone up here that
carries the #893s so I get them from the dealer's parts dept.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG