Re: Re: Radio for My 1999 Dakota Truck

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 19:53:52 EST

R> I am thinking about ordering a radio / CD player from Crutchfield. I tried
> to get a junk yard radio and CD player but, they want $300 to $350 for a>
used radio?
WAY TOO MUCH FOR A USED RADIO. THEY ARE WORTH ABOUT 100-150 USED.

So what do you guys think of a Pioneer DEH-P47DH for $249 or

> > the DEH-P77DH for $299. I like the fact that it fits into the oversized
> > hole of the Dakota.

I have a DEH-P86DHR in my 99 anta I bought in 98 and it has been a perfect
radio. I was recently able to add the XM satellite radio tuner to it and it
plugged into the cd changer input and works well too. I highly recommend the
Pioneer made to fit models.