*Mopar 5spd Tranny Conversion for Dakota R/T PU*

From: Christopher Blancher (campybiker@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 01:37:08 EST

All DML'ers,

I have made inquiry to the Keisler 5 speed Overdrive manual transmisson
kit for all Dodge Dakota PU's with the A518 auto slush box.

Please forward all your response back to me or Keisler Auto.

Keisler's response:

Thank you for your inquiry. We have had several inquiries for this kit. I am
confident we can build it. However, would like to have customers lined up
for purchase pending its completion. The 5-speed we use is perfect for this
application. It will allow us to engineer a proper shifter, and handle the
torque. I believe we can address the computer issues as well.
Please ask the R/T owners group how many serious potential buyers there are.
The total kit price with hydraulics, pedals, and trans, etc, would run in
the $3500-4100 price range for a 450HP kit.
We can also do a pistol grip for this application.
I also have a '98 R/T I bought new. I love it.
Thank you,
Shafi Keisler, Owner
Keisler Automotive Engineering
2216-B W. Gov. John Sevier Hwy