Re: BAD milage

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 16:30:47 EST

The additive package in NE gas is different. Colder temps and EPA emission
regulations in the NE force the gas companies to create a different mix. CA
typically has the same issue. What it amount to are less BTUs per gallon,
meaning less energy output per gallon, which means that you get less milage
per gallon.
TonyC