RE: Winter Front

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 16:44:47 EST

Hi Will,
Here's something you might want to consider. When I need one for a vehicle,
I get a nice piece of vinyl from a fabric store. (Color chosen to your
liking of course.) I cut it to fit the grille and lace it around the grille
with lacing cord. Looks pretty sharp, especially if you pattern your lace
work where it is seen. Just something to think about.
Rich - Ashburn, VA