Re: Re: O2 sensors

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 20:25:55 EST

Thanks for the response Tony. I think I'll replace both at the same time.
As far as the TB or carb cleaner you are talking about, is this added to the
gas tank or poured down the TB (97 Dak )? I'm not to keen on pouring it
down the TB as I've heard it just washes the crud down into the combustion
chambers and spark plugs and I've just replaced my plugs with the 23's.

Thanks again
Jay