RE: [dml_Off_Topic] Fw: neighbor problems. (long)

From: Joseph Noonan (jnoonan@electrospec-inc.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 14:55:51 EST

Bill,
        My sincerest apologies that post struck very close to home for you. No malicious attack was meant. Greg's post to me summed up
perfectly the stupid thread that was going on. Having just read the line on the pic , I thought it was funny. Again because it aptly
summed up and applied perfectly to that thread. Sorry about your situation. Everyone on this list has sensitivities about a wide
variety of topics and I forgot that sometimes Political correctness is a must on list with such a diverse membership as this.
Joe

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
- Frank Zappa