Re: 2002 Calendars have SOLD OUT

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 20:06:18 EST

  I'm not sure why the participation (purchases) are so low either. I think
the calendar is well worth the money....I've gotten one every year. Just
the fact that it CAN'T be bought at Wal-Mart makes is worth even more. I
hang mine in my office at work and I can't begin to count the number of
people who comment on it and then take it down and go through all the
pictures. :)
  Keep up the good work, and as always, thanks for taking the time.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/