F@ucked up headlights

From: Corey (blackspiral@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 20:46:38 EST

Ok it was my first major nite time trip in the 93' Dak. About 45min into
the trip the fog lights shut off. Ok they burnt out. 10mins later back on
another 10minutes out they go again. So I get to the next town go into a
wash bay check for a loose wire nothing. Now no low beams or daytime
running lights only highbeams. Wait a moment and it all works again. The
rest of the hour and a half the fog lights only did that once more. So I'm
thinking headlight switch or is there a relay that I might be overheating?