Hurst Arrived - How do you get plastic trim off?

From: Robert Schultz (robert_schultz@sympatico.killspammers.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 10:37:41 EST

Guys:

I just got home from a business trip, and my Hurst shifter had arrived.

The first question that comes to mind is: How do you get the plastic trim
off from around the shifter without breaking anything? Does it just snap in?

Anything special I should be aware of installing this thing?

I know a link was posted to some pictures of an install, and I thought I had
saved it, but...

Also, if you happen to know how to get the trim off from around the
instrument panel, I'd appreciate knowing that too. I need to make the cell
phone holder a little more permanent.

Thanks,
Rob S.