Re: out of commission a while

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 16:47:53 EST

So it was a total fry after all? Damn, that sucks. Hope ya get everything
fixed soon Andy :o)

~ lora

DakotaRebel
Email: DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: rebelFRST
Voice Mail: (617) 240-1440
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98

'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio