Re: Re: East Tennessee DMLers?

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 16:52:19 EST

Hey Jon :o)

I was born in eastern NC, so I figure I'm just kinda returning home :o)
I've heard good things about Gatlinburg, just not to go anywhere near it in
the peak of tourist season (guess the same goes for Pigeon Forge too! -
though one plus is I'll finally be near some of the shows!) unless you want
to sit in traffic for a few hours ....Tellico Plains, huh? I think I'm
going to have to check that one out! ;o)

~ lora
DakotaRebel
Email: DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: rebelFRST
Voice Mail: (617) 240-1440
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98

'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio

""Jon Smith"" <jon@fast4x4.net> wrote in message
> kinda sorta not really :) I grew up in the Western part of NC, couple
hours
> from Kville... make sure you visit Gatlinburg for all your shopping needs,
> and they have a VERY nice aquarium as well... Then there's Tellico
Plains,