Re: Re: Question about TransGo shift kit

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 22:57:44 EST

I've got the transgo shift kit in my 42RE...put in by the tranny place that
rebuilt it, and it was included under the warranty... (I went with the
"firm" shift, not the "harsh" shift)

It works great!

If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, Cookson Transmissions in
Duncanville does really good work in a timely manner...

Later,
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC
71 Chevelle Malibu 350