Re: CB Radio Installation

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 22:43:03 EST

Ron,

A few of the guys on here helped me a lot when I was installing my CB into
my '98 Dak. I'll go out and take some pictures tomorrow (finally got a
digital cam), and at least try to explain what I did if it will help :o)

~ lora
DakotaRebel
Email: DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: rebelFRST
Voice Mail: (617) 240-1440
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98

'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio

"Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in message
> At 11:58 AM 2/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
> >I have a friend who wants to install a CB radio in his 98 Dak CC. He
asked
> >about the install and I told him that I thought there was a post on the
DML
> >which outlined some special considerations about the install in a Dak. I
> >have done a search in the archives but did not come up with anything.
Can