Re: The 'ol 318 gave up under boost last night... :(

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 10:13:34 EST

Thats what I'm thinking... 76K miles on the stock bottom end.. over 1/2 of
that is with 8PSI or more... the last 5K miles has been 11+ PSI...
I remember hearing a ticking like a rocker or exhaust leak last night that
would get a little louder under accel... Maybe something was coming
loose...

I tryed starting it this morning... it runs reaaaaaallllly rough, no
knocking... just blows losta oil smoke from the breather.... :(

Oh well.... :-/
I was only wanting 12's from the stock bottom end of that thing...

Tim