Re: AR-767's

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@cox.your.underwear.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 11:33:20 EST

I still have mine for sale. $140, includes the four center caps, chrome
lugnuts (not the cheap AR lugnuts!), four McGard locknuts. These are black,
15x8 rims. They are a year-and-a-half old, used on truck about half that
time. Fits ALL six-bolt Dakotas (mine were on a '92). Price does not
include shipping. Located in Abilene, TX.

--
Remove .your.underwear to reply