Re: SpeedTweaks - Local Shop-Congrats

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 21:28:58 EST

Bernd,
Congrats on the shop. If I every get near you I'll
stop by. (I want to install an electric fan but,
never have the time.) I think you deserve all the
success.
--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> wrote:

> We've got the shop secured and the owners of the
> complex are finishing
> up the walls and sealing the work area.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia