Re: Tow Rating of 93 V6 5-speed truck

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 23:53:55 EST

The most I've towed with my 93 V6 5-speed extended cab 2wd is about 3600 lbs on a 30 foot trailer. If I go over that my ABS fuse blows for some reason (I only have rear ABS). You'll go slow but thats should be your standard driving manner when towing anyway. My only complaint was the brakes. They feel puny on my Dak as it is, and with taht much weight...sheesh.

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm