Tow Rating of 93 V6 5-speed truck

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 15:34:54 EST

I just bought a 93 Dakota Reg Cab with a 3.9 V6
and a 5 speed manual tranny. Anybody know how
much this truck can tow??? I often pick up a
project car here and there and was wondering of
it could pull a car trailer with a car on it
without too much trouble??? Anybody tow with
their V6 trucks???

Thanks

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.