18" wheel install

From: Kevin (ksmith10@kornet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 08:09:04 EST

Need some help! I got my 18" moda R7 wheels with 255/55/18 tires, and they
do not fit on my lowered Dak. The truck is lowered 2/3, and they will fit in
from with modest fender well mods, but they will not fit in the back. I am
sure they will hit the fender on the first bump. I need to know what I could
do to fix the problem. Is it possible to adjust backspacing or will I have
to roll the fenders. BTW the truck is a 1995 Gen II. Thanks for any advice
in advance!
Kevin E. Smith