Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CalTracs group buy last chance

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 06:17:08 EST

In a message dated 2/6/02 12:12:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
acellan1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< Sorta. It acts by using axle wrapup to leverage the forward leg of the
 spring back down by means of a bar connected the bottom spring plate through
 a fulcrum in the front spring eye. Go to www.calvertracing.com to get a
 better description of them.
 TonyC >>

A word of caution. I don't think they are that effective. I had them on my
truck and then removed. The only difference they made is that it road like
crap when they were installed, no matter how they were adjusted. They didn't
affect wheel hop and didnt't help my takeoffs either. And this was when I
had my blower on and was making 371 hp/481 tq at the rear. I should have
gone with the Roadmaster active suspension setup. I've heard good things
about that.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor & Staying
That Way