Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CalTracs group buy last chance

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 08:00:03 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2002 7:46:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
acellan1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<<To each their own :-) I was not making any comparison. Just offering a
lower price than might be available to those interested while I'm buying a
set for myself.
TonyC>>

And I was not trying to slam you. Certainly no offense intended. I just
wanted people to know that a truck with Cal-tracs will definitely have a
harsher ride. For what it's worth, paid $299 for mine. What kind of price
have you put together?

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor And Staying
That Way