Re: I have a question

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 17:24:44 EST

Start with a 2000 R/T computer, get a 400 hp engine from KRC, Hughes,
Speedtweaks or any of
 our other "friends". You can get a racy but not too streety 360, or a
more streetable 408. Bernd's
twin turbo kit(soon) should get you there also. Then there's a company
that has the swap kit. I think it
is www.engineswap.com??????. Dollar-wise it's a loser-you're better off
selling the truck and buying
a V8 truck and going from there.
BTW, there's a turbo kit in the pipeline for your
bicylindrus-deficientus engine that may satisfy your need for speed(not
400hp tho)..
Patrick Delgado