Re: 6" body lift for 2001 CC

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 17:34:00 EST

Considering that they haven't changed the brakes for the trucks, and they
have come with 15" wheels now for a while, there won't be any problem.
But a 6" body lift???
If there is such a thing, i sure as hell wouldn't put it on my truck.......
The center of gravity would be crazy high, and the truck would probably tip
going around a slow corner...

2-3" body lift should be fine, and be able to put slightly larger (33x12.5")
tires on there.

The Adam Blaster