Quickor Swaybars installed

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 19:01:42 EST

WOW! Nice bars and the installation is very simple. Handles much
better than with the R/T bars. (BTW: I was using a 32mm bar on the
front from a '01 R/T which are hollow. The Quickor is a 32mm solid bar.
The front leaning problem under higher speed turning is greatly improved
now.) - I'll need a new thread for this.

I'll need to test them out a bit more for Quickor but will be available
after the local shop opens up - pricing to follow (much less than
Hotchkis though).

I'm also now a dealer for Stillen which includes Cross-Drilled/Slotted
rotors, rear disc conversion kits, and complete braking system upgrade
(AP 6-piston calipers included for the front and PBR single piston
calipers on the rear - 1997-2001 Dakota including R/T's). :) The
webpage will be going up for that after tomorrow.

"Project ATI R/T" will be receiving the brake system upgrade and will be
installed while I'm in CA from the 15th-19th. We'll have pictures and a
full report after I get back.

- Bernd