RE: Got nailed today....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:58:05 EST

Well, tore the bumper and airdam off today to inspect closer. Looks
like the bumper was slightly bent on the inside bracket...enough to
require a new one. Sooooo...painted bumper and Stillen air dam are on
their way. The fender is already here and will be (hopefully) replaced
this weekend. The alignment is still perfect (tracks straight even
under braking) and I went ahead and replace the R/T sway bars with the
Quickor set (that finally arrived yesterday).

On the Quickor set....WOW! Nice bars and the installation is very
simple. Handles much better than with the R/T bars. (BTW: I was using
a 32mm bar on the front from a '01 R/T which are hollow. The Quickor is
a 32mm solid bar. The front leaning problem under higher speed turning
is greatly improved now.) - I'll need a new thread for this.

- Bernd