RE: Re: Trouble Code P300

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 20:03:57 EST

 In addition to my first post, you might also want to check for vacuum leaks
or a clogged PCV valve. If you have messed with your injectors like
disconnecting the electrical from them, make sure you put the correct wire
back on the correct injector. Also check plug wires. If you've never used
Chevron Techron injector cleaner (or reasonable facsimile) now would be a
good time.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD