Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's snowing in Dallas

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 23:35:05 EST

I'm keepig my eye on real estate right now in the Killeen area, and for
$80k, you can get into a "NEW" 1600 sq ft pad with a decent yard and 2
car garage (a must for me :) ) You can get a much cheaper house as well
but, you know......
   Bernd's area is nice, but them houses are just toooo close together
for my taste......
   My buddy John bought some prime land in Salado, 7 acres I think it
was for $45k to build his dream house for the wife and his 8 '67 Olds
4-4-2's :).

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm