Re: What are the Dodge designers smoking???

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 08:32:01 EST

In a message dated 2/7/2002 7:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
moliver@linux.lgi.com writes:

<<I've owned Dodges in one form or another since 1976 and so far I've been
happy with them.

But am I the only one who wonders what the designers have been smoking when
they come up with Oil filter location on any of their engine designs??>>

I have no problem with the filter location on the 360. It's easy to get to.
No mess when I drop it. And I can fill the new filter most of the way
without a problem. Maybe you've just been choosing the wrong motor.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor And Staying
That Way