Re: RE: Dakota oil changes

From: DML (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 23:28:22 EST

   I bought a dual bypass from Amsoil and still have it in my
garage(unused).
   I have been told not to use synthetic (Amsoil) untill the rings have
seated, but could put the bypass filter on before that time.
   I would like to put it on a 2002 I just bought, but also have had trouble
finding a place for it. The word description is helpful, but apicture would
be better, if one can be posted or sent.

Thanks Gary Bower gwbower@hotmail.com 2002 CC 4.7L 4x4.