Re: RE: 318's almost done

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 23:30:16 EST

I have a 50 mm x 2 TB from what I believe is a 96 or 97 dak 318. The
throtle linkage is different than what I have. on my six. My question is...
Can I use that throtle body and just change the throtle cable (assuming it
will hook up to the peddal) or does the whole thing have to be replaced
$$$$$ :-(

I converted my heads to roller rockers on adjustable studs. There is no
spec in my service manual for valve lash, so how do I adjust the rockers?

thanks in advance
Geoff