Re: dml:re parts for sale

From: John (goodwrnch03@superpa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 12:13:31 EST

I am still learning, kind of just starting to learn all of this stuff, I
used to have a 98 3.9 now I have a 2001 3.9, WHAT IF THE gen 2 fipk kit, I
don't know what this is,
is it the air system, also is there a site on the raven catback system i
would like to find out more about it, because i am looking to by a system.